My strengths / my motivation
- Motivating myself and others
- Loving what I do
- Planning strategically
- Keeping an overview
- Recognizing conflicts and developments
- Planning and achieving goals
- Passing on knowledge
- Investing a lot of energy into my work and my life
- Being very flexible and adaptable
- Learning new things
- Conducting mindful conversations
- Experiencing a respectful togetherness
- Breaking down stereotypical thought processes
- Focussing on practical application and practical relevance
- Offering several languages
My motto / my guideline
- "Be the change you want to see in the world." (Mahatma Gandhi)
- With care and enthusiasm through the ups and downs of life!
- Respectful from one HUMAN to another at all times!
- I love the "sun" and life. I always focus on the solution, not on the problem!
- Everyone is different, just as every ray of sunshine is perceived differently - and that is a good thing!
My home / my roots
- I feel and live "internationally"
- I live near the border triangle of "Luxembourg / France / Germany"
- Personal, professional and practical experience
- Certified international management assistant with leadership responsibility
- Certified foreign language secretary (D / F / E)
- Trainer IHK, according to ISO 170024 - Topics: see 5-star management for your office!
- Life & health coach / life & health trainer © by Noura Ben Hassine - career and life coaching
- Coach for stress management and burnout prevention
- Coach for change processes
- Reiki master / relaxation training - Tao Naotic health
- Health practitioner (BfG) for personality development and self-awareness
- Listed at the KfW-Beraterbörse (turn-around consultation and round tables)
- As an author, I write myself (Wanted: 5-Sterne-Büro), for myself and for others
- I work in cooperation with various training / further education institutes
- DLWI (Deutsch-Luxemburgische Wirtschaftsinitiative)
- DGAM (Deutsche Gesellschaft für Alternative Medizin)
- BfG (Berufsverband der Gesundheitspraktiker)
- BME (Bundesverband Materialwirtschaft, Einkauf und Logistik e.V.)